Sunday, September 9, 2012

And so it begins...

Hello there stranga!  I welcome you to my tiny adventure; my quest to health and fitness and looking damn cute!  To not make this all formal and awkward, let me introduce myself :3

My name is Tatiana and I am 24 yr old girl who likes food.. alot!  Me and food aren't friends like you and I though, its more of a love hate relationship that's become unhealthy.  I assume, and I may be wrong, that if you are reading this, than food isn't your bff either.  So today, I am starting an adventure (because the words diet and life-style change make me sad) to mend my friendship with food so we can be super awesome mega pals! I'm ready!

Now, like any epic saga, a prelude is necessary.
I have had problems with my weight for most of my life.  I am a 24 yr old girl, standing at 4'9"... I'm already tiny height wise, I'd like to continue the trend width wise as well lol!  I, much like every other dieter on Earth, have tried every diet fad I've had the misfortune of coming across and failed on 95%.  In fact, the only diet I've ever been on that worked was Weight Watchers, but alas I am a college student working part-time in retail, hence I'm broke as a joke and can't support the monthly cost.  I have tried using my experience from WW on my own, but what really worked for me was having that community and support of others going through the same process.  While I was going, I lost 20 lbs!  Holy cheezits!  That's alot!  Ugh, I was so proud of myself but still felt fat... and now, almost a year later, i have gained all 20 lbs back and feel so disappointed in myself.  And that is what led me here.

So lets talk numbers..
Currently I weight 139 lbs.  Lowest weight in recent history was 117 (we will meet again!)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment