Monday, September 10, 2012

Day 1

So today is the first official day, where I am going to start tracking my food and 'excersize' (i don't like that word), its like the word 'diet', soo boring and makes me want to run away.  From now on, we'll call exercising... BATTLE TRAINING!  Like you're training to survive the Hunger Games!  Definitely more exciting :3

I live a primarily sedentary lifestyle, mostly spent on my laptop.  I know eating healthy is important, but it isn't enough.  This adventure is about losing weight and becoming healthy; and no adventure can be sought out sitting on ones ass.  Soooo, for the past 2 weeks, I've been walking for an hour to 90 minutes every single day.  At first it felt really lame, but I have enlisted both my mom and boyfriend as allies so I always have a walking buddy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment